Electrical Utility Service Upgrades

If you are building a new home, laneway home, or if you have an apartment building and would like to upgrade to a larger service, you will likely require an electrical engineer to review or design your construction plans to meet all BC Hydro, Provincial, and Municipal specifications. We perform arc-fault calculations, confirm minimum safe clearances for overhead conductors and di-electric transformers, main service feeder load calculations, unit feeder sizing calculations, electrical room layouts, and much more.